Please do not submit comments of a personal nature when requesting your prescription, instead please telephone the surgery. The online form is for prescription ordering only.
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip off at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Online - please contact reception to arrange your username and password access. If you have done this already, follow the link at the top of this page.
- By telephone - call between 10:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday. THIS SERVICE ENDS 31 DECEMBER 2016.
- Electronic Prescriptions at your Chemist, ask for details.
- Chemist and orther suppliers of medicines are NOT allowed to order on your behalf.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.